Just some basic rules to maintain a safe, family friendly enviroment. Most of these rules are simple common sense requests that we ask our customers to observe. This helps us make sure that you have a great stay with us.
1. All buildings are designated non-smoking. Please be courteous and use ash receptacles. Do not throw butts on the ground.
2. Hours – all buildings, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
3. Sea Bird RV Park provides 30 AMP electrical services. If you attempt to use more then 30 AMPS you may damage our equipment and you will be held responsible for repairs.
4. No modification of our electrical service is allowed.
5. Space rental rates are based on two occupants per RV. Additional guests must be registered and the applicable fees paid.
6. If you sell your RV and it is less than 10 years old, the buyer may apply to leave it in the park. Please don’t assume that it will be allowed to stay.
7. Your RV is to be kept in good repair and clean. Please wash or have it washed at least annually.
8. Spaces are to be kept clean and free of clutter and stored items.
9. Storage sheds are available for rent. No other storage sheds or containers are to be located outside your RV or in the space.
10. Any items constructed in the space must be approved before construction. Typically the only items approved will be stairs with a small 4 ft. x 4 ft. landing. It is the responsibility of the RV owner to meet applicable building code requirements.
11. Tents, other than normal RV/awning rooms, are not allowed.
12. Tarps may not be used to provide either outside storage or to cover RVs (except short-term, pending leak repairs within a few days).
13. The Recreation (Rec) Room may be reserved for special occasions, with manager/owner’s approval. Reserved times must be posted.
14. All vehicles (including boats) must be in your space. Some perimeter boat/trailer parking is available for the summer months.
15. Washing of vehicles and boats may be done in the dump station but is not permitted in spaces.
16. Vehicle and boat mechanical repair is not allowed in the park.
17. Since we do not have a fish cleaning station in the park please take care of that at the boat basin at the port. PLEASE DO NOT PUT FISH WASTE IN THE DUMPSTER!
18. Oregon Law requires that pets must be on a leash at all times when outside of your RV.
19. Pets may be walked on the state land by the highway. Please clean up after your pet.
20. Children are to be under adult supervision at ALL times.
21. The Rec Room kitchen is stocked for your use. Please do not remove anything that does not belong to you.
22. Personal items may not be disposed of by leaving them in the Rec Room, free or for sale. Books and magazines (items in good taste only) may be left for others to enjoy. The manager or owners may throw away personal items, books and magazines without notice.
23. A telephone line has been provided for local calling in the Rec Room. Long distance dialing is available with a valid calling card. Please be considerate of others who may be waiting to place a call.
24. A cardboard recycle dumpster has been provided for your convenience. Only corrugated cardboard, flattened, may be placed in that dumpster.
25. A garbage dumpster has been provided for guest use only. PLEASE, ONLY HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE, IN TIED PLASTIC BAGS, IN THE DUMPSTER.
26. Please report ANY unauthorized dumping to the manager or owners.
27. When you move out of the park it is your responsibility to leave your space and storage shed clean and empty.
28. Sea Bird RV Park and its’ owners are not responsible for personal losses due to fire, theft or accident on the park premises. Please contact local authorities if necessary.
29. Failure to abide by park rules will result in eviction.
30. Quiet time is at 10:00 p.m. No loud music, loud talking, loud parties, loud dog barking or excessive traffic allowed.